The Baek's Family

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Lotion Reviews (Physiogel & Babytime Soothing Cream)

When my baby turned about 3 months, his skin started developing red, dry, itchy patches. After researching, I bought Physiogel Cream and Babytime Soothing Cream. These two are the great creams. 


Physiogel Cream: 
Babytime Soothing Cream: 

It feels soft and absorbed into skin very quickly. After applying it for 3 days, my baby's skin got much better and red patches reduced a lot. Compared to other baby products, it works well on my baby's skin. The only problem was it would last long  so I had to apply it to my baby frequently. One of my friends actually share it with her baby. According to her, whenever she has skin problems, she uses it and her skin gets much better. 

This cream was recommended from one of my friends. Her baby had eczema she tried a lots of creams found it. It works really great and lasts longer than other products.The texture is sticky and watery so every time I wash my hands after applying it to my baby's skin(especially his face). The only thing I don't like is its package is kinds of small so it runs out quickly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment